波达克(Poldark) 第02季 第08集 第04期

发表时间:2018-10-11内容来源:VOA英语学习网

宽六英尺多 尚不知有多深 Six foot or more across and we don't yet know how deep.

我们找铜找了十八个月 We've spent eighteen months searching for copper

你以为这么点锡能让我高兴起来吗 and you expect me to get excited over a small parcel of tin?

谁找到的 Who found it?

泰德·卡基德和保罗·丹尼尔 Ted Carkeek and Paul Daniel.

他们以为发现了黄金国啊 And they think they've discovered El Dorado?

我希望你能亲自去看看 I'd like for you to come and see it for yourself.

崔维西认为他的水泵能用五十年 Trevithick reckons his engine should last fifty years.

当然了 No doubt he's right.

如果有机会的话 Well given the opportunity.

值得一看 上尉 'Tis worth a look, Cap'n.

你不会失望的 You'll not be disappointed!

跟我们一起下去吗 夫人 Will 'ee be joinin' us below, ma'am?

算了 No I think not.

带走我的助理 确保他会回来向我报到 But do take my assistant an' make sure he reports back to me?

贝蒂 Betty.

是真的吗 Ah it's true?

发现了大片矿藏 矿井也有救了 A keenly lode found - an' the mine saved?

我也希望 Oh, I wish - as much as you!

我只求生产顺利 I'll save my wishes for an easy birthin'.

这是痴心妄想了 Now that is wishful thinkin'!

女士们好 Good day to you ladies.

别怕 贝蒂 Don' 'ee fear, Betty -

有谁能帮你 就是恩尼斯医生了 if anyone can make it right, 'tis Dr Enys!

做个奇迹缔造者不容易啊 What 'tis to be a miracle worker!

是啊 I agree.

这也算不错 It's not unimpressive.

你早说该继续深挖 You said all along you'd a feeling to go deeper.

是啊 但是是挖铜 不是锡 Yes, but for copper, not for tin.

反正 可能只有一小块 Anyway, it may just be the merest pocket.

尽量开采吧 Bring up what you can.

也能增加点收入 It'll make a difference to final earnings.

要不是这个 我们就更想放弃了 We'd've give up more easily without this find.

是啊 保罗 I know that, Paul.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: /html/20181011/Poldark-02-08-4.html

友情链接:夜约同城交友app下载  交友婚恋app财务分析  哈喽语音交友app下载  交友app下载  陌生人交友app  交友app怎么开发  交友app软件有哪些  最火的交友app怎么用  女同最火的交友app  聊天交友app花钱  国内专业女女交友app  同志交友app 软件  当前最火的交友app  如何做一个新颖的交友app  网上交友app  同城交友app真的假的  2017爆款交友app  社区交友app定制开发  积木交友app下载软件  交友相亲app哪个靠谱